Friday, April 5, 2013

I cannot believe the release of You Only Love Twice is only three more away, this all feels so surreal! 

I'm thrilled that my website is finally up and running thanks to a good friend who saw how technologically impaired I was.  She took it over and really made me the most awesome site, thank you Amberline Vincant you are an angel!  Stop by and check it out!  www.raynebexley.com
You can also follow me on twitter @RayneBexley





 After eight years of service, Marine, Nathan Fitzgerald returns home to help run his Grandfather's bar.  Bachelor life has its benefits when faced with the girl who barely noticed him in high school.

Newly single, Paige Fallen, has a new lease on life; to live it to the fullest, no regrets.

When a startling incident forces the pair together, Nathan’s wildest dreams come true, but will Paige allow her past to ruin the forever kind of love?



No comments:

Post a Comment