Monday, September 23, 2013

Her Forbidden Affair

I am so very thrilled to announce my fourth release with Horny Devil Publishing--Her Forbidden Affair.  This was one of those stories that literally poured out of me in a few days, surprising me…the queen of slow, capturing me and not letting me go until the story was out.  

I love to read ménages , I never thought I would write one, let alone a FFM ménage, but Jade, Sydney, and Jackson’s story needed to be told.  Sometimes, we fight against who we are internally.  Whether it’s family, society, religion, or our own insecurities that make us afraid to face the truth, we make ourselves miserable by denying who we are.  We all just want to be happy, we all just want to feel complete.  Who is to say what that looks like?  Each one of us has to make that choice.  Jade just followed her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment